IDEAL FOR NON-REGULATED DRIVERS
STANDALONE INSPECTION TOOL
Particularly valuable for fleets using specialized equipment and fleets with multiple vehicle classes, the electronic DVIR:
- Functions as a straightforward, standalone inspection tool, without the need for in-cab hardware
- Offers customized inspection criteria for any equipment or vehicle, including heavy equipment, specialized trailers, dump trucks, tank trucks, box trucks, passenger vehicles, and school buses
- Allows for entry of license plate requirements for compliance with Canadian requirements
- Gives drivers the ability to take and upload photos of inspection items
- Saves drivers time with a drop-down list of registered units or they can enter a new unit
- Includes exempt time recordkeeping
Rated at 4+ stars in the App® store, the free Encompass DVIR app is easy for drivers to use and has the features they need on the road.
BACK OFFICE INTERFACE
QUICK DEFECT RESOLUTION
The eDVIR app relays information, including photos, directly to the Encompass back office, allowing for noted defects on any vehicles/units to be viewed and addressed quickly. From there, maintaining vehicle records is easy with best-in-class reporting, alerts, and defect resolution tracking. The Encompass® DVIR App is compatible with all vehicle classes, as well as iPhone®, iPad® and Android™ devices.