Storing and managing your compliance files electronically using a fleet management system - instead of relying on paper - will pay dividends. Motor carriers that switch to electronic records see numerous benefits:
1. Time Savings. Electronic documents are always in their proper place and are stored uniformly for each employee or vehicle.
2. Easier document sharing. Electronic storage simplifies the sharing of documents.
3. Automated auditing. Good fleet management systems audit your files automatically to ensure they’re complete, compliant, and kept up to date.
4. Better visibility for decision-making and workflow. Key players have instant access to needed documentation, whether it’s complete or in-process.
5. Improved data security and cloud storage.
Regulated documents are secured and access controlled with no lost or damaged records.