Our electronic logging devices install in less than ten minutes, are compatible with all vehicle classes (1-8), and are Bluetooth-enabled to communicate with smart devices. And, with over-the-air system updates, there’s no need for hardware swapouts.
Recording data via the Encompass® ELD app, formerly known as KellerMobile™, allows fleets to track duty status, take advantage of mapping and geofencing features, identify problematic driving behavior, run EDVIRs, manage unassigned events, and exchange mobile messages with back-office administrators.
Choose to Bring-your-own-device (BYOD):
- Drivers download the Encompass® ELD app on their iPad®, iPhone® or Android™ device. (iPhone® and iPad® devices require a iOS 10.x or greater. Android™ devices require OS 5 or above with Bluetooth 2.1 or greater.)
- Immediate ROI with low startup costs, minimal training, and familiar technology for drivers
Or, use the J. J. Keller® Compliance Tablet™:
- Android™ device with the Encompass® ELD app installed
- Includes data plan (Verizon and AT&T)
- Option to add the CoPilot® Truck™ navigation system for improved route planning
- Choice of Semi-Rugged Compliance Tablet™ or Professional Compliance Tablet™
Experience exceptional customer service, including 24/7 driver support, Roadside Inspection Hotline, DataQs challenge service, support resources and more.