AUTOMATE YOUR HOURS OF SERVICE COMPLIANCE
REGULATORY APP FEATURES
KellerMobile is designed to easily comply with the final FMCSA mandate deadline and DOT hours-of-service rules by:
- Receiving over-the-air regulatory and technology updates, eliminating the need for hardware swap outs
- Continuously checking drivers’ hours against federal and state regulations, as well as company rulesets
- Presenting alerts to drivers of impending violations
- Supporting many state and industry rulesets, including US 60/70, US and Texas Oil Field, Canadian Cycle 1 & 2, US Construction, 100 & 150 Air-Mile Exempt, and more
- Accommodating mobile display and Telematics Data Transfer method to meet regulatory requirements for roadside inspection protocol
- Providing a driver-friendly interface and customized criteria for conducting pre- and post-trip vehicle inspections
- Includes messaging features for timely communication between drivers and the back office
SMART DEVICE FLEXIBILITY
The J. J. Keller® Mobile app gives you the flexibility to use our Compliance Tablets or leverage your driver's devices (Bring-your-own-device) or a combination of both.
J. J. Keller® Compliance Tablet™:
- Android™ device with the KellerMobile™ app installed
- Choice of Semi-Rugged or Professional tablet
- Includes data plan (Verizon and AT&T)
- Optional CoPilot Truck™ navigation
- Drivers download the KellerMobile™ app to their iPad®, iPhone® or Android™ device. (iPhone® and iPad® devices require iOS 10.x or greater. Android™ devices require OS 5 or above with Bluetooth 2.1 or greater.)
- Immediate ROI with low startup costs, minimal training, and familiar technology for drivers
Rated at 4+ stars in the App® store and in the Google Play™ store, the KellerMobile™ app is easy for drivers to use and has the features they need on the road.
This app is real easy driver friendly.
Great elog system. Running it on a fleet that has 5 trucks.
Very easy to use.
It's worth it. Easy to use. Lots of extras.
IMPROVE VISIBILITY ACROSS YOUR FLEET
In addition to helping you comply, KellerMobile— in tandem with the Encompass online portal — provides a versatile tool for automating regulatory tasks. The system’s easy-to-navigate regulatory dashboard offers interactive tools for managing all aspects of compliance and performance including in-depth reporting for identifying trends and potential risks, management of unassigned events, proactive alerts for required paperwork and training, and 24/7 online access to records and data.