J. J. Keller® ELDs
A TRUSTED SOLUTION
Our Elog devices are a simple, flexible, affordable option for fleets.
Engine data from the ELD is sent via Bluetooth to the driver’s smart devices (iPhone®, iPad® or Android™) or the J. J. Keller® Compliance Tablet™, automating hours of service. Data is then transmitted to the J. J. Keller® Encompass back office. Fleets who use our ELogs get an industry-best solution:
- Multiple hours-of-service rulesets
- FMCSA-registered for ELD mandate compliance
- Works in all vehicle classes (1-8)
- Fuel tax reporting (IFTA) and CoPilot® Truck Navigation
- Driver and unit performance management
- Geofencing and location tracking
- Exceptional hours-of-service reporting and total DOT fleet compliance via the Encompass® back-office
- Driver-friendly Encompass® ELD app, formerly known as KellerMobile™, is rated 4+ stars in the App® Store and Google Play™ Store. App supports team driving, hyrail, exempt driving, non-regulated drivers, border crossing, personal conveyance, yard moves and more
Fleets make the switch to J. J. Keller because we offer more than just a mandate-compliant solution. Our customers get 24/7 driver support: a dedicated driver roadside inspection hotline; DataQs challenge service; a robust support site with driver training resources, user guides, FAQs and troubleshooting; all without a contract.